Πέμπτη 4 Απριλίου 2024

The seven basic planets in the horoscope and their meaning

Astrology may have various complex specialties and approaches for the ordinary student but it ought to be able to be as simple, clear and easy as learning the central idea for each of the 7 main planets:

1. The Sun : What do I want to do and who do I want to be in life?

 2. Moon: who do I want to belong to in my life? How do I empathize and care? What habits have I developed?

 3. Mercury: How do I implement my decisions? How quickly do I understand what I am being told? Can I easily express what I am interested in? How quickly do I find solutions when I have a problem?

 4. Venus: How do I enjoy my life? Whi do I want to enjoy my life with?

 5. Mars: How do I defend myself when threatened? How do I attack when I get angry?

 6. Jupiter: What long-term plans do I have? What do I believe is worth living for? How can I help others if they ask for my help? What am I considered good at?

 7. Saturn: What things do I hold as values that I cannot violate for fear of being punished or harmed? What things do I find difficult to do and require a lot of effort?

Each of us who learn astrology should be able to answer the following questions about our own chart and the charts of the people around us as a beginning of our learning. So slowly the understanding begins.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

The higher Self from a different (astrologically esoteric) perspective

It is clear that most of those who have been involved in esoteric astrology have in mind the model of the astrology of Tibetan and Alice Bai...